• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today's cackness

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's cackness

Having discussed time reporting systems and company songs this week, I present to the congregation another example of corporate cack;

http://uk.sodexo.com/

Since canteens were outsourced to this bunch of filthy unhygienic tasteless scum, standards have dropped, prices have gone up and nobody gives a tulip as long as the bloody SLA requirements have been met.

This is perhaps another example of why the world's economy is such a f**king mess. People are getting sick of buying overpriced cack from huge impersonal corporations that couldn't give a stuff about customer satisfaction.

How bad is your canteen?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Havnt used a complany canteen in years, bring sandwiches instead.

Last one I used was at JP Morgan in Blackfriars circa 1991/2. Was great back then. Heavily subsidised and excellent food.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I eat out for lunch, pret makes nice sandwiches and soup, never had a complaint

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

How bad is your canteen?
        Ours is really rather good. Lots of different nationalities in the kitchen and I'm pretty sure they take turns to make the days menu. Lovely Vietnamese dishes today.

Comment

definitions
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Current one is pretty dire - very overpriced but breakfast can be decent.

Marconi was excellent - Banoffee Pie every day
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

I dread clients with fantastic canteens. Can easily put on a couple of stone over 6 months if the place has fantastic food!

Comment

Sodexo got bumped out of our place recently. They mostly employed Poles.

I was walking through the canteen one day and noticed one of them with half a wriggling finger stuck up her nose try to work something out.

Never went back.

Comment

ours is not bad at all

it even has a costa coffee in it.

Comment

Ours is awful, the staff take lunch breaks. I kid you not....
                    And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Working...
                    X