• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is CUK NLP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is CUK NLP

I'm begining the think CUK has had a Neuro Liguistic Programming Effect on me. I've started to think like a Daily Mail reader and become quite pessimistic and suspicious of things. I wasn't like that before I started reading this site.

Damn you for making me this way!!!!
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

It's good to be a pessimistic sceptic, then you're much happier when something good happens.

HTH
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      I'm begining the think CUK has had a Neuro Liguistic Programming Effect on me. I've started to think like a Daily Mail reader and become quite pessimistic and suspicious of things. I wasn't like that before I started reading this site.

Daily Mail readers are actually becoming optimistic !! Not long now until 2010 !!

Comment

Nothing could be further from the truth BP - perhaps youve been overdoing it a tad over the festive season and now feeling a touch gloomy - no need to concern yourself ... but then again ... perhaps could it be that ... no I've said enough.

Comment

Watch out or some band of swan roasting Albanians will be nicking your wheelie bin!

This happens a lot to Daily Mail readers.

Comment

Magic Ink

It is widely known the the newsprint used in most newspapers can rub off and stain your hands black. The Mail has discovered a wonderful alternative formula, that rubs off and stains your thoughts Tory. Hence the slogan: You don't have to be conservative to read this but you will be when you put it down.

Linky.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Magic Ink

It is widely known the the newsprint used in most newspapers can rub off and stain your hands black. The Mail has discovered a wonderful alternative formula, that rubs off and stains your thoughts Tory. Hence the slogan: You don't have to be conservative to read this but you will be when you put it down.

Linky.
              Youve got to hand it to The Mail - they are masters of pandering to the unspoken prejudices of Middle England.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                Youve got to hand it to The Mail - they are masters of pandering to the unspoken prejudices of Middle England.
                It's a superb business model but not one that says much for the national character.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                  These people coming over here and living off our taxes…
                  Bring back the birch…
                  In my day we all did National Service…
                  Those Euro-cronies bossing us around in our own country…

Always the same old crap in the Mail.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    These people coming over here and living off our taxes…
                    Bring back the birch…
                    In my day we all did National Service…
                    Those Euro-cronies bossing us around in our own country…

Always the same old crap in the Mail.
                    Well but all the same I bet if you came accross a copy whilst commuting you would still read it cover to cover.

PS Whats so wrong with National Service ?

In their life there somehing lacking
                    What they needs a damn good whacking

Comment

Working...
                    X