• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dog or Cat person

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog or Cat person

Which one are you?

I'm bored.
    Dog, 15 mad springer spaniels for me
    40.00%
    Cat, I enjoy having an animal that dictates my life for me
    40.00%
    neither i prefer Squirrel lovin'
    6.67%
    Who is Andy W?
    13.33%
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

i prefer pussy

Comment

Where's the poll?

Comment

A Dog person. They truly are man's best friend. Don't believe me? Try locking both your missus and dog in the boot of your car. Open the boot after an hour and see which one is pleased to see you!! I rest my case!!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Pussy, Doggy style
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

cat
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Dog, I have a chocolate lab.
              I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

cats because the missus love the little rascals

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I hate them both. Though Mrs BP likes pussy.

One of her pussy's just came home with big lumps of fur out. In a fight. No vet needed : just as well as I can't afford it.....

Comment

my cat is a huge tom cat and it actually acts like a dog, just lazier

Comment

Working...
                    X