• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kick off January 13th ... latest press release

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kick off January 13th ... latest press release

Bring it on !!!

http://www.uksa.org.uk/UKSA_Press075...ial_Review.pdf

not generated much interest then .....

Comment

I do hope you win. Best of luck.

I just hope the arguments are better than you have put forward so far.

You might want to consider having a "official northern rock" thread so as not to upset some round here. I get the impression some think you have started too many threads on the subject.

ATB

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

You might want to consider having a "official northern rock" thread so as not to upset some round here. I get the impression some think you have started too many threads on the subject.

ATB
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

ATB

Thanks BrilloPad. Once we've won though, I will be having celebration threads !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
            Thanks BrilloPad. Once we've won though, I will be having celebration threads !!

Much as I dislike bannings I hope that you get one on the grounds of being terminally boring.

In the meantime the ignore list will have to do as I'm as sick of your repetitive crap as I was of Sandy's /Yawn nonesense.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
              Much as I dislike bannings I hope that you get one on the grounds of being terminally boring.

In the meantime the ignore list will have to do as I'm as sick of your repetitive crap as I was of Sandy's /Yawn nonesense.
              Not much chance of banning for that. why is atw still here?

Comment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...challenge.html

Comment

More info for those interested. There's a particularly interesting comment on why Bradford and Bingley is to be valued as a 'going concern' when it is 'bust', but the Rock is to be valued as 'bust' when it is a going concern. !!!!

http://www.uksa.org.uk/NorthernRock_Update_48.pdf

Comment

Let us know how this gets on.

Comment

Working...
                    X