• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince Harry and P*ki jibes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince Harry and P*ki jibes.

Oh deary me....does it run in the family than?..Obv its the NOTW but as Clarance House have made a statement I assume they must have been flapping and how bad this will/could be

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news...-on-video.html

Those mobile phone cameras cause more trouble than they're worth on active duty. Remember Lindsay England's capers with Iraqi POWs in that Iraqi jail? Nobody would have been any the wiser if some utter mong hadn't been filming the whole thing.

If I was the C in C, or CIGS or whatever he's called these days, I'd ban them on pain of a ten mile run carrying a hundredweight of bricks in a rucksack and bog cleaning duties for a month.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

It was 3 years ago and the guy was just having a conversation. Give him a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
        It was 3 years ago and the guy was just having a conversation. Give him a break.
        LOL - I love that - Like it being 3 years ago makes an iota of difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
          LOL - I love that - Like it being 3 years ago makes an iota of difference?

A private conversation is not quite the same as hurling abuse at somebody, and industrial language is very common nowadays, especially among youngsters. As usual, this is PC gone crazy, and diverts the news from far more important topics.

Comment

Oh dear, I note that the NOTW has to explain to its readers what a raghead is ("an offensive term for an Arab") just so they can join in the outrage.

I do hope this non-story goes nowhere.

Comment

I blame the parents.

Comment

Another non-story. Although these racists obviously want someones scalp:

A spokeswoman for the Equality and Human Rights Commission said: "These appear to be disturbing allegations and we will be asking the MoD to see the evidence, share that evidence with us and their plans for dealing with it.

"We will then consider what further action might be necessary."
                Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                  A private conversation is not quite the same as hurling abuse at somebody, and industrial language is very common nowadays, especially among youngsters. As usual, this is PC gone crazy, and diverts the news from far more important topics.
                  So what would happen at work if you had Off shore Indians, for example, onsite and you said "oh those pakis are useless". Even though you didnt mean it and its common to call all brown people pakis.

Your feet wouldnt touch the floor - regardless of if the rest of the contractor and permie crew thought and said the same.......the point is - DONT say stuff like this - already this has escalated and you got every group and race relation now calling for him to be even sacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    Oh dear, I note that the NOTW has to explain to its readers what a raghead is ("an offensive term for an Arab") just so they can join in the outrage.

I do hope this non-story goes nowhere.
                    WHS

Must be a slow news day.

Comment

Working...
                    X