• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car War

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car War

Since some people here earn what Joe Public would consider a fortune, there must be some shiny motors.

But who has the best? Stake your claim... anyone got a classic car or a supercar or are we surrounded by Audis & BMWs?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

T reg Passat. 170k.
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

You probably still beat my 2003 1.0 Yaris. I'm actually considering selling it though and being car-less since I work from home.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        You probably still beat my 2003 1.0 Yaris. I'm actually considering selling it though and being car-less since I work from home.
        You might as well do.

My objective is to, one day, be in a position where I don't need a car or a mobile phone...
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

I probablt could manage without the mobile too... nobody calls me except the wife and as I already intimated, I am always at home anyway

Comment

VW Golf GT 2008 - nothing fancy - bloody economical and comfortable drive. Does the job. Nearly commited to a BMW D3 Alpina but than decided - NAAA waste of money.

Comment

Ford Orion 1.6i Ghia - 1989 plate

Next month will, its VIN tells me, mark the twentieth anniversary of it coming off the line at Halewood (although it wasn't registered until August)

I'm planning a party for it

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Ford Orion 1.6i Ghia - 1989 plate

Next month will, its VIN tells me, mark the twentieth anniversary of it coming off the line at Halewood (although it wasn't registered until August)

I'm planning a party for it
                Sponsored by Swan Vestas?

Comment

Seat Ibiza TDi T reg 143k

Goes like no body told it "You are a Heavy Oil vehicle act accordingly"

Pleomax
                  Pleomax

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

Comment

54 reg Kia Rio. Loads of boot room for carting servers & stuff about. 140k on it.

Alas, yesterday a wheel bearing (replaced by main dealer 20k ago!!) decided to collapse in the outside lane of a motorway.

So bang goes the new contract starting Monday & we'll try again on Tuesday...good job the client didnt sign the contract yet really!!

Comment

Working...
                    X