• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

confused.com's new website.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

confused.com's new website.

Bit bored here today so surfing the net to find something to grumble about. Ad came on the tv to sing the praises of confused's new web site.

So, I thought I'd give it a try for a quote on a new jag. Dont know how much they paid those goons to say how wonderful the new site is but imo, it's shyte!

Takes ages to complete a screen due to new options appearring as you answer the displayed questions. Some questions you've answered and it makes you go back and answer new ones its displayed in the meantime!

Spent 20+ minutes putting all the details in then its says 'Get quotes here' so click on the box and.............. it wants you to answer how much is current quote and when does you house insurance run out! Huh? Im not interested in friggin house insurance thanks but you've still got to answer it so they can pester you later.

Finally get to the quote page and it gives a load of quotes. Then, I noticed at the top of the screen its says Vehicle Make : Unknown. WTF? The Jag XF aint that new and was selectable from a list of cars!

Its tulip and I think I'd be inclined to try gocompare.com.
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

I crashed when I tried to search for a car type.

Really pish site, really poor colours as well.

The guy in my last house is going to get spammed to hell with quote offers to Mr asdfg sdfg

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I crashed when I tried to search for a car type.

Really pish site, really poor colours as well.

The guy in my last house is going to get spammed to hell with quote offers to Mr asdfg sdfg
      I use the post code for the manc filth for all my spam
      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
        Bit bored here today so surfing the net to find something to grumble about.
        Are there not enough trolls here to fight with?

Comment

Working...
        X