• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sex and the City

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sex and the City

While on holidays I did get a chance to see few episodes from that movie and found them quiet amuzing.

talking of cities...

I'm listening to Andrea Bocelli and reminiscing...

You just can't beat the melancholy of a wet sunday afternoon in a foreign city...

It was definitely something to savour.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak

You just can't beat the melancholy of a wet sunday afternoon in a foreign city...

That bad huh?
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

TV/Holiday?

Watching TV on holiday? Where did you go.... Skegness or Eastbourne?

What did you find amuzing about Sex in the City?

I find it very irritating. It surpasses my "Catteral fake orgasm moan" threshhold every episode.

Its funny how a show that professes to be a mouthpiece for the independant single woman has its heroine ride off into the sunset in the arms of an older rich man.
        There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Yeh gods. That awful huge-jawed "woman" (if that is what she is) how can anyone watch that? The original books were good though.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by cojak

You just can't beat the anticipation of a wet pussy on a sunday afternoon in a foreign city...

It is definitely something to savour.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
              You just can't beat the anticipation of a wet pussy on a sunday afternoon in a foreign city...

It is definitely something to savour.
              I remember a Contractor in Amsterdam, he caught a dose of lice, he went to see the company doctor, and spent several weeks walking around the account telling how he boiled his clothes to get rid of it.

His ego, relating to his sexual life was quite amazing.

You remind me of that poor chap, in the end he went down the tubes - cocaine or was it alchol or aids?

You remind me of him

Comment

Ancient and Carrie on a date ??

Comment

Am I the one on the right or the left?

More importantly which one are you?

You could be the chap taking the picture dressed in a Raincoat?
                  Last edited by ancient; 26 September 2005, 23:45.

Comment

No Jim, I'm not on the register, they couldn't prove a thing !

What d'ya think o' that one then ??

Comment

Working...
                    X