• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holidays this year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holidays this year

Where are you going?

Provided I stay in work off to Vegas in May. If not then probably a few days in a tent somewhere
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Number of days holiday this year = Working Days this year - 0

Comment

Easter week in the South West, then a motorbike trip to Germany, Summer in Cyprus, Autumn on the motorbike in Italia.

Thanks for asking...
        Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

South America at Easter, then probably a cheeky week somewhere for diving in Sept.

Comment

Likewise here; depends on the work front. If I keep invoicing, then we're off to Bali, Bintan or Thailand.
            Otherwise, it'll be camping in Cornwall, which may be just as enjoyable in it's own way.

Comment

Most probably Benchville, and Italy/Lake Como for a wedding this summer.

Comment

Just been benched so nothing at the moment.

If I get something then want to go on holidays when my ex takes the twins away for a week. Mrs BP will get her sister to look after the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
                  Most probably Benchville, and Italy/Lake Como for a wedding this summer.
                  Yours?

I'm looking at going to Porlezza on my bike trip to check out some apartments to buy. I know its Lake Lugano but it's close enough...
                  Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

got a week at Easter in Tignes for a snowboarding fest... Can't wait

Comment

Working...
                    X