• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Lunch

Dedicated to Charles Foster Kane.

Couldn't decide whether to have a bannana or a satsuma with my lunch today. So I had both!
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Dedicated to Charles Foster Kane.

Couldn't decide whether to have a bannana or a satsuma with my lunch today. So I had both!
    I like your style.

Can I mix it up with my thread about smilies?

Comment

I had beef ghoulash and dumplings, and thanks to the power of Paul McKenna ate less than half of it
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        I had beef ghoulash and dumplings, and thanks to the power of Paul McKenna ate less than half of it
        But if you'd made half as much you would have eaten all of it!
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          But if you'd made half as much you would have eaten all of it!
          Office canteen, they're slightly over-generous when it comes to portion control
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post

Did he nick the other half then?

You should complain!
            'elf and safety guru

Comment

Working...
            X