• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

corrupt UK government jails uk contractor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the UK government must be destroyed

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Hold on a mo', you're not talking about this, are you?

An IT expert who was sacked for lying on his CV hacked his former employer’s central network in revenge and deleted information which led to staff lay offs.

Julius Oladiran, 46, landed the database development role in September 2007 after boasting of a master’s degree and experience on top government projects.

But gaps in his knowledge showed up after just three weeks into the six-month assignment, prompting the company to terminate his contract.

Desperate to know what his colleagues were saying about him, Oladiran installed spyware on the office network and began combing messages for gossip.

Some emails he found were delegation orders for a project the company had won, instructing staff on which parts of the project they should work on and when.

Oladiran deleted the messages, allegedly causing one-month’s work to be lost and the subsequent collapse of the project, resulting in several staff being dismissed.
      Hope you weren't though - the guy was a criminal...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Anyone with the name Julius must be a bit suspect. Wonder whether he ate Caesar salad?

Comment

WTF is "An IT expert "
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Do you mean, "English" (not UK) "court" (not government) "jails criminal" (who is, coincidentally, a contractor)?

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
              Do you mean, "English" (not UK) "court" (not government) "jails criminal" (who is, coincidentally, a contractor)?
              I don't think he knows what he means. He's never managed to make any sense before

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                WTF is "An IT expert "
                Journalist speak for anyone who isn't a journo who sits at a computer.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                  Anyone with the name Julius must be a bit suspect. Wonder whether he ate Caesar salad?
                  I once worked with a guy named Caesar.

It was difficult not laughing

tim

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                    Journalist speak for anyone who isn't a journo who sits at a computer.
                    Cheers. I've updated the CV accordingly.

Comment

Working...
                    X