• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ronaldo’s tunnel crash…..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronaldo’s tunnel crash…..

Drove past the crash tunnel on my way to work the other day as I live in the area.

All I can say is ‘Bl00dyhell’.

It is a two lane road with wall on each side.

There are at LEAST five gouge marks on a ¼ mile stretch where he has ricochet from side to side, wiping out a crash barrier for pedestrians by the tunnels fire exit.

How he walked away, never mind got killed is amazing.

He had the car for only two days.

He lives in Prestbury, a sleepy village, hence this was his first opportunity at giving it some!

Is it true he made contact with a focus just before the crash?

Echoes of the princess di accident.....

Comment

He is a fool, and I hope he gets a lengthy ban. He had not been drinking though, so I suppose that means that he is a safe driver !!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Ahhhh, that explains why the local ford dealer have swapped my Focus for a Ka the last month...........

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
          Ahhhh, that explains why the local ford dealer have swapped my Focus for a Ka the last month...........
          Sorry for not keeping up with your stories. I must pay more attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
            Drove past the crash tunnel on my way to work the other day as I live in the area.

All I can say is ‘Bl00dyhell’.

It is a two lane road with wall on each side.

There are at LEAST five gouge marks on a ¼ mile stretch where he has ricochet from side to side, wiping out a crash barrier for pedestrians by the tunnels fire exit.

How he walked away, never mind got killed is amazing.

He had the car for only two days.

He lives in Prestbury, a sleepy village, hence this was his first opportunity at giving it some!
            Obviously too much motor for him to handle. No different from handing the keys to an exteremely powerful car to anyone under 25. Lucky escape, not just for him, and he should go more easy on the right foot (when driving anyway).
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I'd imagine he's had more experience driving powerful cars than most people of any age, considering he can afford any car he might want.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I heard that he had complained that the wall wasnt 10 yards away!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenboy View Post
                  I heard that he had complained that the wall wasnt 10 yards away!!!
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

[conspiracy]Maybe there are some MI5 spooks who support Chelsea and wanted to take Ronaldo out before the teams met in the league [/conspiracy]
                    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Working...
                    X