• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dodgy little whities from Scandinavia!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodgy little whities from Scandinavia!

Got to hand it to the little f8ckers...they sure know how to make flat pack furniture! The Mr Ikea must be like the worlds richest didgy little white guy!

Mailman

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
    Got to hand it to the little f8ckers...they sure know how to make flat pack furniture! The Mr Ikea must be like the worlds richest didgy little white guy!

Mailman
    They've outsourced most of the production to China, and since then half the stuff you buy doesn't fit together.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      They've outsourced most of the production to China, and since then half the stuff you buy doesn't fit together.
      100% of the stuff we bought at the weekend went together nicely. That was only 2 items though so it's hardly representative.

I did notice that it was absolutely rammed at the weekend. One chap on his own had 6 (yes, six) trolleys full of kitchen flat packs - probably taking maximum advantage of the 10% discount when you spend over £2k on kitchens.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Mailman
        are you allowed to say "white guy", thats racist, i'm offended an apology wont suffice

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
          are you allowed to say "white guy", thats racist, i'm offended an apology wont suffice
          As long as you don't call them honkies.

Comment

I don't get it, there is nothing little about Scandinavians and there is nothing white about the Chinese!

Am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by Solidec View Post
              I don't get it, there is nothing little about Scandinavians and there is nothing white about the Chinese!

Am I missing something?
              China's in Scandanavia, so you get white ones and yellow ones. And some in between called Innui and they're quite big. I know because I got an A in Geography GCSE.

Comment

Bought no end of stuff from IKEA in the past, and it's always gone together without too much fuss. Probably the best of the flat-pack furniture sellers.
                If at first you don't succeed... skydiving is not for you!

Comment

Mailman

Eh?

Comment

All the stuff we got over the new year break was made in Poland but more importantly, it all fits together perfectly.

Mailman

Comment

Working...
                    X