• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Medal of Freedom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medal of Freedom

So, Blair has been awarded the Medal of Freedom by Bush in the dying days of his (successful) Presidency.

Good job he had the time spare to accept it in his role as Special Envoy to the Middle East - not as if there is much happening in the region at the moment.

Linky

Be fair - Tonys still on holiday best wait till hes back.

Also - he is now being touted as the next head of the EU.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
      Also - he is now being touted as the next head of the EU.

NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO!
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO!
        Mais Oui mon ami.

Apparently its Blair V that French geezer wotshisname Sarky

The destruction of Europe will be complete.

Davros - your Reality Bomb will be unstoppable.

Comment

Could you refrain from using the B word on this forum please. It still gives me the shudders <shudder>.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            One loves to see A Cunning Plan (#73,493) coming to fruition.

Doomed, doomed, and thrice dooomed...
            #66,666

Comment

I think a Blair presidency is probably the only thing that'll hold the EU together. So which do you prefer, the big grin spouting amusing sound bites on the TV every night, or the Europeans choosing sides and going at each other until they're down to sticks and stones?

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
                I think a Blair presidency is probably the only thing that'll hold the EU together. So which do you prefer, the big grin spouting amusing sound bites on the TV every night, or the Europeans choosing sides and going at each other until they're down to sticks and stones?
                I suppose he could unite a whole continent in hatred, but is that really the way to keep it all together?
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  I suppose he could unite a whole continent in hatred, but is that really the way to keep it all together?
                  It's the lesser of two evils, and as only the people that matter will be allowed to vote on it does it really make any difference what the proles think?

Comment

Considering that the peace process is well and truely dead and that Blair was ignored by both sides...I think he had plenty of time on his hands.

Must say that he looked very uncomfortable with it on. I think he knows he's gonna get a LOT of stick...not least from the wife.
                    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
                    X