• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

today i am mostly meant to ber...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

today i am mostly meant to ber...

tiling the bathroom
    then sorting out one of the sheds.
    Last edited by DS23; 14 January 2009, 11:52.

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    tiling the bathroom
    One of the sheds? Surely more than one shed is greedy!
    Beer
    is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

tiling the bathroom
      How many sheds have you got? Are you Arthur Jackson?
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

well spotted my little spookyfluxman. we have three sheds and i need another!

Comment

Which one do you use when having a pot noodle? I assume it has full internet with a lock on the door?
          Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

This is unfair shed discrimination. I have no shed and you have three and want another! I shall lobby the EU to redistribute sheds and prevent the desperation of shedlessness.

Otherwise, I might buy a shed this weekend
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

4 sheds! That is something worthy of inclusion in Men and Sheds.

It has been said that a shed is to a man what a handbag is to a woman - both contain all the essentials for surviving in the modern world and in the same way that no decent man would ever consider looking in a woman's handbag uninvited, so no reasonable woman would dream of setting foot in a man's shed.
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster View Post
                Which one do you use when having a pot noodle? I assume it has full internet with a lock on the door?
                two have all the electrical and technical mod cons although wireless makes the fixed internet connection redundant now.

can't say that i have pot noodled in any of them though the one at the bottom of the garden would provide an ideal spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  This is unfair shed discrimination. I have no shed and you have three and want another! I shall lobby the EU to redistribute sheds and prevent the desperation of shedlessness.

Otherwise, I might buy a shed this weekend
                  no shed? good grief. i am giving you the look that my old dutch colleague gave me when i said that i didn't have a bike. ashen horror.

Comment

no shed? good grief. i am giving you the look that my old dutch colleague gave me when i said that i didn't have a bike. ashen horror.
                    I use the garage as a shed, and Mrs Tester doesn't like sheds; she finds them ugly and proletarian. I'm trying to sell the idea as a 'garden pavilion'; she's becoming a bit of a snob since I went contracting.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X