• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do you post from iPhone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you post from iPhone?

Could someone hold my hand on this one please?
    Pleomax

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

Via the Safari web browser. I'd rather not hold your clammy hand thanks.

Comment

Ok thank you I thought there might be some arcane app i should be using.
      Pleomax

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

Comment

Originally posted by pleomax View Post
        That might be preferable, I find mobile safari a bit clunky on my touch.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

On a serious note I'd actually find the contract search wizard on this site as an iphone app very useful.

Tried using the jobserve mobile site on safari and it's a bit too
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Would you pay for it?
            Pleomax

Comment

Would you pay for it?
              If it was tax deductible
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Would you pay for it?
                I'd pay £5 for an app that renders any vbulletin forum nicely for the iphone.

If you write it, I will buy it...
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

10 print "hello world";
                  20 goto 10

That is as far as my skill goes
                  Pleomax

Comment

Is anyone here writing any type of iPhone app?
                    Pleomax

Comment

Working...
                    X