• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

laptop bag

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

laptop bag

given yesterdays events i now need a new laptop bag..

what do the panel have?
    are you happy with it?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post

what do the panel have?
    are you happy with it?
    Why don't you go to a pawn shop and buy your own bag back?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Why don't you go to a pawn shop and buy your own bag back?
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post

what do the panel have?
        are you happy with it?
        In the 1970s, Olympus created the XA, the first camera designed not to need a case. Now all compact cameras are designed not to need a case.

Will laptops catch up some day?

I have a Samsonite skin, which allows me to carry the laptop in whatever bag I feel like. I'm not especially happy about it but it was the best I could find. In particular, I'd prefer one that opened at the side, so that I could get it in and out of the main bag at airports without taking the skin out.

I also have a Targus laptop bag, but I hate carrying around a separate laptop bag.
        Last edited by expat; 14 January 2009, 14:28.

Comment

I got my lappy bag from http://www.knomobags.com/eshop/knomo_home.asp

For my 15" Macbook Pro

Its pure quality and doesnt look like a laptop bag so a nice discrete style. They don't do the one I have anymore, it was a brown leather satchet style bag

Comment

Go Crumpler.

I've got a cheesy disco, does the business for laptop etc.

You might like a "RightHand"

http://www.crumpler.co.uk/?product=R...oduct_line=714
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I got a crumpler Boomer - which I think can be had at very good discount.
              I also have a Pakuma and both cost about the same. The crumpler is far better.
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                I got a crumpler Boomer - which I think can be had at very good discount.
                I also have a Pakuma and both cost about the same. The crumpler is far better.
                Reading that made me feel very old.

I haven't the faintest idea what you are on about or even if you just made up the names.

Comment

I have a Pakuma Akara K3 - backback style with plenty of space for sandwiches.
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Crumpler boomer (L) graphite gray.

Perfect size for my 17'' dell studio.

got it cheap online for 15 quid but they sell them in currys for 25 quid

Comment

Working...
                    X