PDA

View Full Version : The CUK project 2009

chris79
14th January 2009, 20:29
With all the expertise collected in one place here, why don't we all band together like a big jigsaw using all our skills collectively to do something good?

3 years from now we are running a large share-split corporation with one CUK member peer-voted as the chair making us successful and rich further down the line?

Anyone got any good ideas?

voodooflux
14th January 2009, 20:30
How about a distributed search engine?

minestrone
14th January 2009, 20:32
What like a distributed web robot to create the biggest search engine in the world?

minestrone
14th January 2009, 20:32
Ah, you got there just in front of me.

threaded
14th January 2009, 20:33
With all the expertise collected in one place here, why don't we all band together like a big jigsaw using all our skills collectively to do something good?

3 years from now we are running a large share-split corporation with one CUK member peer-voted as the chair making us successful and rich further down the line?

I'm already rich, what do I care?

I throw out the occasional tid bit and get abuse in return.

SizeZero
14th January 2009, 21:19
It would only work if you put AtW in charge of R&D.

zara_backdog
14th January 2009, 22:08
It would only work if you put AtW in charge of R&D.

:eek:

BrilloPad
15th January 2009, 07:07

Lets just sit round posting stupid comments on cuk. followed by a bit of trolling.

bobhope
15th January 2009, 07:45
How about a hedge fund? We have the best economists and financial commentators going.

DiscoStu
15th January 2009, 09:16
How about a hedge fund? We have the best economists and financial commentators going.

Sounds like a perfect opportunity for AtW to prove his financial acumen. Except he hates hedge funds. And short-sellers. And anyone else who makes a profit.

DimPrawn
15th January 2009, 09:17
Sounds like a perfect opportunity for AtW to prove his financial acumen. Except he hates hedge funds. And short-sellers. And anyone else who makes a profit.

Damn those speculators!

TheFaQQer
15th January 2009, 09:52

A majestic idea.

voodooflux
15th January 2009, 09:55
A majestic idea.

:yay: :rollin:

DieScum
15th January 2009, 09:58
I'd like to get involved in a charity spreading technological access through the impoverished parts of the world. IT Sans Frontieres or something.

_V_
15th January 2009, 10:00
You mean you want a contract in the UK?

BrianSnail
15th January 2009, 10:46
...why don't we all band together like a big jigsaw using all our skills collectively to do something good?

:spel evil

Aren't we due a new evil mastermind trying to take over the world? Oh no, we've already got Gordon. My bad.