• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chef... you never told us about your holiday...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chef... you never told us about your holiday...

or if you did, I missed it!!

How was it?

I'm having Thailand withdrawal symptoms... wonder if I can convince him to go this year....
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    or if you did, I missed it!!

How was it?

I'm having Thailand withdrawal symptoms... wonder if I can convince him to go this year....
    Not enough ladyboys over here hey? I'm sure RH would slip into a dress and prance about for you, and i'm willing to bet Xen will give anything a try once.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
      Not enough ladyboys over here hey? I'm sure RH would slip into a dress and prance about for you, and i'm willing to bet Xen will give anything a try once.....
      I reckon RH would be convincing too!!

Speaking of... where is Xen? He's been missing for ages!
      Bazza gets caught

Comment

holiday was great,

planned on doing a bit of backpacking in Laos but ended up spending a week in Chang Mai for xmas, followed by a few days on the beach at Cha'Am for New Year then was contacted by an ex chinese flame who happened to be in Hong Kong, she flew over to Bangkok to meet me , the Laos idea was scrapped and we went to Koh Samed for a week in a beachside hut on white sands beach..

all in all a very good holiday thanks..

am back off to Laos in May to visit a friend who's working for the UN there so I've not missed out in anyway..
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          holiday was great,

planned on doing a bit of backpacking in Laos but ended up spending a week in Chang Mai for xmas, followed by a few days on the beach at Cha'Am for New Year then was contacted by an ex chinese flame who happened to be in Hong Kong, she flew over to Bangkok to meet me , the Laos idea was scrapped and we went to Koh Samed for a week in a beachside hut on white sands beach..

all in all a very good holiday thanks..

am back off to Laos in May to visit a friend who's working for the UN there so I've not missed out in anyway..
          Sounds lush!!
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post

to see to the ex-chinese flame again. (ps - does that means she sought political assylum in the west?)
            The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post

to see to the ex-chinese flame again. (ps - does that means she sought political assylum in the west?)
              your right it should have been chinese ex flame, it was early and I hadn't had my full english or mug o' tea.

and no, the friend in Laos is Swedish
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
              X