• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Middle East conflict; it's getting boring now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Middle East conflict; it's getting boring now

I’ve heard the endless debates about this on the World Service and it’s always the same. Israelis and Americans calling in blaming the Palestinians for breaking ceasefires and Muslims calling in to blame Israelis for firing too many rockets back at them, like three year olds in a sort of Luciferian pantomime sketch that goes ‘you started it’, ‘no you started it’, ‘no you started it’ ‘no you started it’ and it just goes on and on and on and on…

They’re halfwits, they’re f**king boring and the rest of the world should stop taking any notice of them because we have more important things to do, like posting on CUK and trying to provide for our own incomes.

Discuss.
    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 15 January 2009, 13:21.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

No it's too boring.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      No it's too boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        I’ve heard the endless debates about this on the World Service and it’s always the same. Israelis and Americans calling in blaming the Palestinians for breaking ceasefires and Muslims calling in to blame Israelis for firing too many rockets back at them, like three year olds in a sort of Luciferian pantomime sketch that goes ‘you started it’, ‘no you started it’, ‘no you started it’ ‘no you started it’ and it just goes on and on and on and on…

They’re halfwits, they’re f**king boring and the rest of the world should stop taking any notice of them because we have more important things to do, like posting on CUK and trying to provide for our own incomes.

Discuss.
        And you felt the need to post another bloody topic relating to the same subject, why?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          And you felt the need to post another bloody topic relating to the same subject, why?
          To give you all something to talk about.

Comment

What do you mean its boring now?

It was boring X(insert no. here) years ago!
            Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Ooooooh!!! how heartless! Just think of all the nice little spiders and wasps and things getting killed.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
              X