• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More EDS Woes!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More EDS Woes!

http://www.itproportal.com/articles/...ers-1-billion/

I used to think it was something personal as virtually every EDS project I was on , cocked up massivley. Luckily I left a few years ago and nothing has changed.
    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Anyone recall the last successful on time/budget government IT project?

Comment

Originally posted by Solidec View Post
      Are on time/budget projects really any good for contractors?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        I had my TaxPayer hat on when I posted that!

Comment

Get yourself into a government project and get some of your taxes back. I’m at a bank getting some of my taxes back.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Well, they keep getting me renewals.

Comment

Please remove it so that I can knock some sense into you!

Comment

Get yourself into a government project and get some of your taxes back. I’m at a bank getting some of my taxes back.
                Excellent - nowt so sweet as getting a bit of wonga out the buggers.

Comment

Well I don't recall any gubmit projects which make cash or are there to snoop being reported as going over budget. Speed cameras? CCTV? Nope.
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                  X