• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas Hats

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Hats

I've noticed that some members are still wearing their Christmas hats!

I'm alright Jack

Name and shame!

Comment

whs

i can't see them.

Comment

What, the ones out of crackers? Thats properly stupid.

Reminds me of the time I went bowling with a bunch of mates and went to the pub afterwards. sat drinking for about two hours and one pal gets up to go to the loo and only then do we spot he's still wearing the bowling shoes. truly one of the funniest things i've ever seen.

"Keep them at 24,000"
        "No, feet"

Comment

soz... i'll change it back
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

I bought four felt Xmas type jolly hats at the weekend - they were reduced from 4:50 to one pound each - I was so impressed I purchased four - OK I know that might sound excessive to some but thats been the limit of my Sales Shopping so far.

Comment

Originally posted by TCL View Post
              What, the ones out of crackers? Thats properly stupid.

Reminds me of the time I went bowling with a bunch of mates and went to the pub afterwards. sat drinking for about two hours and one pal gets up to go to the loo and only then do we spot he's still wearing the bowling shoes. truly one of the funniest things i've ever seen.

Comment

oops.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I celebrate Christmas according to the Russian calendar. Christmas day was actually last Wednesday, and last night was the Old New Year's Eve. Today is the first day of the old new year, if that makes sense.
                  Cats are evil.

Comment

Changed

Comment

Working...
                    X