• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Photos that shook the world

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos that shook the world

I don't see why you lot shouldn't be as distracted by this today as I am.

CONSENSUS IS IT'S PROBABLY NOT REALLY SFW - COULD BE WITH A BIT OF CARE

http://www.redcafe.net:80/f8/photos-shook-world-222981/

.. and before anyone says anything, I got sent the link, otherwise I wouldn't normally go anywhere near that site!
    Last edited by Alf W; 15 January 2009, 14:40. Reason: Ginger knob picture I didn't spot first time round
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Is this SFW?
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

It's a link to a forum so that may set off the company internet alerts.

It's just photos, no nudity or noise.

Safe-ish for work but very distracting.
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Looking at the first page only, some of it is definitely NOT SFW.

Comment

Especially when at the bottom someones posted a picture of Baggy's nob.

Comment

Some amazing pics in there (disturbing too), shows what a sheltered life all of us here have ...

Comment

Not looked through all of them yet, but the last image in the first post and the entire sequence in post #19 are very, very sad (an understatement of epic proportions) and disturbing.
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                Not looked through all of them yet, but the last image in the first post and the entire sequence in post #19 are very, very sad (an understatement of epic proportions) and disturbing.
                Taken by Kevin Carter, he committed suicide a few weeks later.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Especially when at the bottom someones posted a picture of Baggy's nob.

I don't think I've ever slammed the lid of my laptop so quickly.....
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    I don't think I've ever slammed the lid of my laptop so quickly.....
                    I'm in an office with 7 permies, scroll down... down... down... up up up.

close>delete history>pray no-one saw it.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X