• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Threaded V Spod

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threaded V Spod

who would win?

Originally posted by kes
    who would win?
    Stand up fight or bulltulipting contest?
    Be specific man!
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
      Stand up fight or bulltulipting contest?
      Be specific man!
      Threaded wouldn't be allowed to have a bullsh*tting contest, his contract with the British b*lltulipters society wouldn't sanction it

Comment

Colour Commentary

Spod would need to use his superior reach to keep Threaded honest, picking him off with the jab at long range. The big man obviously has a decent chin, so it would be foolish to try and end it with one shot. Keep it nice and simple, work the ring well and establish a good tempo as questions have been asked about the big Dane's stamina. Should he break through the jab, Spod needs to wrap him up and use his height advantage to push down on his opponent. Watch out for the breaks, the big Dane can do some damage with the right

Comment

Originally posted by voron
          The big man obviously has a decent chin

Threaded has more "chins" than a Chinese telephone directory

It would be interesting to see how he reacts when the referee tells him to "enter the ring" Old habits die hard

Comment

Maybe he means a race. My money's on spod having seen http://www.threaded.com/crashing_a_lamborghini_diablo_vt.htm
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by kes
              Threaded has more "chins" than a Chinese telephone directory

It would be interesting to see how he reacts when the referee tells him to "enter the ring" Old habits die hard
              not just his eyebrow then that get grease treatment!
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

Threaded would go back in time in one of his Lambos and bribe the judges in advance to award him a win on points. Or kill Spod's dad. Or something.

Comment

Spod needs to be careful he doesn't re-enact the Morrison vs. Mercer bout. Stay sharp, even when on top, otherwise your head will be used to play ping pong with

Comment

Who would win?

Who cares? Both a couple of losers IMHO.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X