PDA

View Full Version : Rochdale Swamp Donkey Guilty

Mordac
27th September 2005, 13:36
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/4286756.stm

Bet she doesn't go to jail. That's reserved for old Grannies who don't pay their council tax. :mad:

kes
27th September 2005, 13:40
Ey up Mordy, still adamant you "can't cluster windows boxes?"

paper MCSEs eh? :yay:

xoggoth
27th September 2005, 13:41
a topless photo shoot???

Darn I missed that.

n5gooner
27th September 2005, 13:42

??? when did that happen ???

Mordac
27th September 2005, 13:48

Never said you couldn't, I just said it was crap using MS Clustering. Since you weren't specific I answered the question using the (lack of) available information.
Don't worry, won't happen again. Paper MCSE? Try again HH&Half-a-Penis.
How many IDs have you got through so far?

Congrats on becoming a paper linux expert btw, I really aspire to that one... :rolleyes:

Lucifer Box
27th September 2005, 13:59
He said Bardsley continues to maintain she did not keep any of the cash for her own financial gain but gave it away.
So that makes defrauding the taxpayer alright then? That was the defence the PA at Goldman Sachs tried - didn't work for her either. Obviously a top flight defence lawyer.

Unfortunately, as Mordac says, jail is only reserved for bikini wearing lawn mowers and old ladies who owe £50 council tax.

kes
27th September 2005, 14:09
Congrats on becoming a paper linux expert btw, I really aspire to that one... :rolleyes:

You'll never be me fcukwitt

HH&H MCSE+I LPI2 CCNA CCA

Bagpuss
27th September 2005, 14:18
So that makes defrauding the taxpayer alright then? That was the defence the PA at Goldman Sachs tried - didn't work for her either. Obviously a top flight defence lawyer.

Unfortunately, as Mordac says, jail is only reserved for bikini wearing lawn mowers and old ladies who owe £50 council tax.

I wish people on here would stop standing up for that chav woman who was harassing her neighbours with loud parties foul language litter and feces albeit while wearing a bikini.

Mordac
27th September 2005, 14:27

You have no idea how much of a relief that is....

kes
27th September 2005, 14:29
You have no idea how much of a relief that is....

making high powered executive decisions on a daily basis not your cup of tea eh Mordy? :cool:

Mordac
27th September 2005, 14:33
making high powered executive decisions on a daily basis not your cup of tea eh Mordy? :cool:

Such as which public convenience to hang around in this evening? Deffo not my cup of tea Felcher Boy. :eek:

voron
27th September 2005, 14:39
I wish people on here would stop standing up for that chav woman who was harassing her neighbours with loud parties foul language litter and feces albeit while wearing a bikini.

It's not a question of standing up for her. From the report it was clear she was an anti-social pikey and deserved an ASBO. But the bikini part was crazy.

The Lone Gunman
27th September 2005, 15:36
80 hours community service!

PRC1964
27th September 2005, 15:44

I imagine that most people would rather not be you.

Lucifer Box
27th September 2005, 16:10
80 hours community service!
So, how does this stack up:

You are a never been in trouble with the law pensioner who owes £50 council tax --> Go to jail.

You a publicity seeking, obnoxious scrounger who has defrauded the taxpayer of £5k benefits plus £2.5k court costs, and it is widely suspected you have been doing so for years along with your nothing wrong with him disability benefit claiming husband --> community service.

Seems fair to me.

threaded
27th September 2005, 16:30
Yes, but do remember that the pensioner is a major threat to society. Where would the country be if everyone stopped paying taxes?

There'd be no money to give to the benefit frauds.

Lucifer Box
27th September 2005, 16:55
Yes, but do remember that the pensioner is a major threat to society. Where would the country be if everyone stopped paying taxes?

There'd be no money to give to the benefit frauds.
Ahhhh... it all seems clear now. Obvious really when you think of it.

WageSlave
28th September 2005, 07:58
Yes, but she flashed her baps. As she is under 65, surely she can be charged with creating indecent images of a minor?

Lucifer Box
28th September 2005, 08:05
Yes, but she flashed her baps. As she is under 65, surely she can be charged with creating indecent images of a minor?
Indecent certainly. I'd rather see topless pictures of a miner.

WageSlave
28th September 2005, 08:07
Indecent certainly. I'd rather see topless pictures of a miner.

Or John Prescott. I'm sure he has an impressive pair of baps.

The Lone Gunman
28th September 2005, 08:21
I still want to see her piccies though, even if I would rather not!

Don't knock it till you've tried it I always say.

threaded
28th September 2005, 08:29
Or John Prescott. I'm sure he has an impressive pair of baps.
Brings to mind Meat Loaf in Fight Club but sans personality.

WageSlave
28th September 2005, 10:33
I still want to see her piccies though, even if I would rather not!

Trust me, give it a miss. From what I recall, the baps were disappointingly small for such a big bird.

I'm still waiting to see the Playboy Women of Enron....mmmmm....corporate totty :p