• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rochdale Swamp Donkey Guilty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rochdale Swamp Donkey Guilty

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/4286756.stm

Bet she doesn't go to jail. That's reserved for old Grannies who don't pay their council tax.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Ey up Mordy, still adamant you "can't cluster windows boxes?"

paper MCSEs eh?

Comment

a topless photo shoot???

Darn I missed that.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by kes

paper MCSEs eh?

??? when did that happen ???
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by kes

paper MCSEs eh?
          Never said you couldn't, I just said it was crap using MS Clustering. Since you weren't specific I answered the question using the (lack of) available information.
          Don't worry, won't happen again. Paper MCSE? Try again HH&Half-a-Penis.
          How many IDs have you got through so far?

Congrats on becoming a paper linux expert btw, I really aspire to that one...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

He said Bardsley continues to maintain she did not keep any of the cash for her own financial gain but gave it away.
            So that makes defrauding the taxpayer alright then? That was the defence the PA at Goldman Sachs tried - didn't work for her either. Obviously a top flight defence lawyer.

Unfortunately, as Mordac says, jail is only reserved for bikini wearing lawn mowers and old ladies who owe £50 council tax.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac

Congrats on becoming a paper linux expert btw, I really aspire to that one...

You'll never be me fcukwitt

HH&H MCSE+I LPI2 CCNA CCA

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                So that makes defrauding the taxpayer alright then? That was the defence the PA at Goldman Sachs tried - didn't work for her either. Obviously a top flight defence lawyer.

Unfortunately, as Mordac says, jail is only reserved for bikini wearing lawn mowers and old ladies who owe £50 council tax.

I wish people on here would stop standing up for that chav woman who was harassing her neighbours with loud parties foul language litter and feces albeit while wearing a bikini.
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by kes
                  You'll never be me fcukwitt

HH&H MCSE+I LPI2 CCNA CCA
                  You have no idea how much of a relief that is....

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
                    You have no idea how much of a relief that is....
                    making high powered executive decisions on a daily basis not your cup of tea eh Mordy?

Comment

Working...
                    X