• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Computer People, CUK Voted them best of 2008!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Computer People, CUK Voted them best of 2008!

"Computer People - proud to be voted Agency of the Year 2008 are offering an outstanding contract opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with significant experience involving Legal and Economic reviews.Long term prospects available for the successful candidate to work on a newly appointed project in the Public Sector!

You MUST offer
    Significant Legal and Economic review experience. Degree education (or equivalent) in Economics or Law, Competition Law experience a distinct advantage. Delivery of projects (in this instance you will operate as a Case Manager) to ensure outputs are delivered on time and to budget. Ability to lead and motivate small multi-disciplined teams. Preparation and organisation of high quality analysis, findings and decisions for discussion and review. External and internal stakeholder management skills Education. Degree or equivalent. Economics or Law, ideally experience of Competition law.

Contract anticipated to be 12 - 24 months in duration; demand is expected to be high for this excellent opportunity - apply without delay! E-mail: (see below).

As voted by readers of Contractor UK"

Now that's a pleaser seeing CUK on a job ad!

I don't remember voting for them.

Then again there are times I have trouble remembering what day of the week it is.

Working from home can do that to you
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      I don't remember voting for them.
      I certainly wouldn't. Not now, not ever.

Comment

Who voted for them!?

Incredible. I wouldnt give them the steam off my piss!
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

...it's an interesting looking gig though. If it exists.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
            Ha! Cutting commentary!

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
              And they're not setting someone up as a fall guy.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

I voted for them. They were the highest bidder for my vote. And for that of my sockpuppet.

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
                  Who voted for them!?

Incredible. I wouldnt give them the steam off my piss!
                  WHS!
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                    WHS!
                    +1
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X