• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Memory Foam Matress - dont bother

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memory Foam Matress - dont bother

Best nights sleep ever since me and the mrs got a memory foam matress.

Lifted it up today as moving house this weekend and f me theres a massive mouldy spores patch!!!!!

Mrs has been coming out in a rash and bad chest past few weeks 0 was wondering why, started to blame the cat, weather, anything...

Reading about it more on the net and hearing that foam matresses arent good if you have a good sex life (all that sweat)!!!!

Originally posted by NetwkSupport View Post

Lifted it up today as moving house this weekend and f me theres a massive mouldy spores patch!!!!!

Mrs has been coming out in a rash and bad chest past few weeks 0 was wondering why, started to blame the cat, weather, anything...

Reading about it more on the net and hearing that foam matresses arent good if you have a good sex life (all that sweat)!!!!
    Yuk! Turn the heating down then and get some ventillation.

Comment

My foam mattress is great!

Luckily me and Mrs BP do most of our sex in the dungeon. Often not with each other......

Comment

You obviously bought the mammary foam mattress by mistake.

Comment

Luckily me and Mrs BP do most of our sex in the dungeon. Often not with each other......

Im not happy at all, i hate those springy antique old type matresses, arent they stuffed with horse hair?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Comment

Im not happy at all, i hate those springy antique old type matresses, arent they stuffed with horse hair?
              Get a decent pocket sprung mattress, they're not cheap but they're more comfortable then the memory foam ones
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

move to Kent, the conditions down there are less conducive to mouldiness, it's warmer and drier. Rochester's good I believe

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Nope, sprung mattresess have come on leaps and bounds in the last 20 years. Saying that I would'nt swap our foam mattress for a sprung one now.

Never had a problem with mould I have to say. Maybe try using an undersheet and change it regularly?
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

move to Kent, the conditions down there are less conducive to mouldiness, it's warmer and drier. Rochester's good I believe

I've heard the same thing.....i'll give that some consideration, Rochester you say EO? Thanks for the advice

Comment

Working...
                    X