• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How long would it take to burn $150m?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long would it take to burn $150m?

If you piled it up in a bonfire?
    Do you think City's previous owner (Thaksin) sold it to Sheikh Mansour by saying " Yes I will sell you Manchester.... city" .
    And will they buy the league (I don't think so personally)?
    Bored.

Can someone elucidate me please?

Comment

Kaka

AC Milan

Manchester City

150m bid

including alleged £250,000 to £500,000 a week in wages for the afore mentioned former world player of the year.

Insane

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Can someone elucidate me please?
        Football you elucidated ponce.
        Bored.

Comment

Must admit, I've lost interest in the Premier League!

I follow Stockport County, seeing them when I can! OK, the silky skills may not be upto Kaka standards, but the players go out and give it there all, week in, week out! I want to see them go in for tackles, run hard, harry the opposition.

I don't want to see a bunch of Mercenaries in the midst of a freezing January evening, not wanting to put in the effort because they're cold!

YMMV
          'elf and safety guru

Comment

I don't watch football at all now, except for the World Cup and the Euro's.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
              Football you elucidated ponce.
              football?

Comment

Working...
              X