• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Relocating the bench

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relocating the bench

We’re relocating the bench to Thailand for a month beginning of Feb. before either returning to Aust. or the UK.. Need some space to make up our minds.

Anywhoo. .other than bragging (about Thailand). Cathy likes to dive and mr Finn only just turned two. I really liked Koh Lanta (Krabi) last time I was there (pre tsunami) and expect this is where we will end up.

I’d really like to hear about your favourite Thai spots and or recommendations/experience with regards a house/beach shack.

Cheers
    Craig

Congratulations

Comment

Koh Samed is idyllic if you want a nice beach front place but not relly great for diving

Koh Tao is fantastic for diving and although when i was there i stayed in basic digs they do seem to have some nice places i.e Koh Tao Cabana
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
      X