• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Barclays Share Price

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barclays Share Price

Surely a punt now - way undervalued?....Id say a decent bounce back next week worth a spread I reckon.

"Barclays Bank each way in the 3:30 at Haydock"

These days, a thorough knowledge of form is more likely to lead to success than trying to second guess the markets

Still, good luck if you decide to punt on it - nothing ventured, nothing gained

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      "Barclays Bank each way in the 3:30 at Haydock"

These days, a thorough knowledge of form is more likely to lead to success than trying to second guess the markets

Still, good luck if you decide to punt on it - nothing ventured, nothing gained
      Im going in - 12 month Buy Monday morning...decent stop loss - Im confident

Comment

I thought that with NR.

Comment

A pity short selling was disallowed for a while. IMO this means that the markets know something we dont. I suspect further falls are likely.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            A pity short selling was disallowed for a while. IMO this means that the markets know something we dont. I suspect further falls are likely.

The government.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post

The government.
              Have they been trading the shares then?

Thats one way of filling the budget deficit!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Have they been trading the shares then?

Thats one way of filling the budget deficit!
                At preferred rates. It looks like they are going to buy some more.
                If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

I have a little more integrity as to who I invest in. Barclays' morals and who they choose to do business with are not for me, thanks.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
                    I have a little more integrity as to who I invest in. Barclays' morals and who they choose to do business with are not for me, thanks.
                    Doesn't stop you making a little spread bet
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X