• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ungrateful bastards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ungrateful bastards

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/feedarticle/8277876

If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Ha ! Looking forward to the next election when Gordon and his incompetent numpties get kicked out.

Comment

Originally posted by adestor View Post
      Ha ! Looking forward to the next election when Gordon and his incompetent numpties get kicked out.
      Bugger the kicking, I want him taken out and given the Ceaucescu treatment

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Bugger the kicking, I want him taken out and given the Ceaucescu treatment
        post a loaded hand gun to 10 Downing, with a note asking him to do a Hitler.

Comment

Excellent, finally the mindless masses are recognising my genius.

Comment

Originally posted by adestor View Post
            Fat chance.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Can anyone remember the poll lead that Kinnock had over Major in the run-up to the 1992 election?

Polls are meaningless - I still reckon that Labour can pull it out of the bag at the next election.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Can anyone remember the poll lead that Kinnock had over Major in the run-up to the 1992 election?

Polls are meaningless - I still reckon that Labour can pull it out of the bag at the next election.
                I think they really screwed up in the last 2 days though.

Kinnock screaming "alright, alright" like a deranged booze hound the night before did not go down well with the middle classes and the Sun headline on the morning really screwed them with the working classes, it could have been very different otherwise.

Jesus, if Brown actually gets elected and the electorate actually give him a mandate he will set the year back to 0 and have us all working on the land.

Time to leave for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

I think it was a disastrous Labour Party rally in Sheffield that reversed Kinnock's lead - that was the official left wing excuse anyway. The turning point in my local pub was when Pillock said that anyone on 20K p.a. was rich and were to be targeted for higher taxes.
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Jesus, if Brown actually gets elected and the electorate actually give him a mandate

when

he will set the year back to 0 and have us all working on the land.
                    Only the lucky ones.

Time to leave for me.
                    Once I've finished exploiting the free healthcare of the UK, I'll be gone again too.
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                    X