• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Be afraid Nue Lie..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be afraid Nue Lie..

Ken's going to kick your sorry asses all over the Commons
    ǝןqqıʍ

So is that the front bench of all 3 parties in favour of joining the euro now?

The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
      So is that the front bench of all 3 parties in favour of joining the euro now?

Admittedly, this is going to cause a problem. However, I think the problem is far outweighed by having Ken back on the front bench - he's popular with Joe Public and is perceived as someone who has real credibility, unlike his opposite number!
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

He said Mr Clarke was a "big figure" who would take the role of shadow business secretary as part of the "best economic team in Britain".

"team"? who else can he be referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          He said Mr Clarke was a "big figure" who would take the role of shadow business secretary as part of the "best economic team in Britain".

"team"? who else can he be referring to?
          Hague seems to be a very bright chap. I'm sure he'd make a very good shadow chancellor if Cameron wasn't so set on his best mate having the job...
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

The tories lack gravitas - Cameron, Davies and Hague have a bit, otherwise who is there?

But this is desperation. I remember Clarke sharing a stage with Brown, Blair and Ashdown at around the time the euro was launched, announcing the UK plans to join, and the funding for UK tills and systems to change over. All jolly handshakes and answering planted questions from an audience of enthusiastic europhiles as if changeover were a done deal.

Such a fundamental difference between him and tory party policy could come back and bite them on the bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              The tories lack gravitas - Cameron, Davies and Hague have a bit, otherwise who is there?

But this is desperation. I remember Clarke sharing a stage with Brown, Blair and Ashdown at around the time the euro was launched, announcing the UK plans to join, and the funding for UK tills and systems to change over. All jolly handshakes and answering planted questions from an audience of enthusiastic europhiles as if changeover were a done deal.

Such a fundamental difference between him and tory party policy could come back and bite them on the bum.

Of course there are oodles of gravitas in New Lie.

Now let me think ........... oh maybe not !!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                But this is desperation.
                Talking of desperation, have you seen New Labour recently? Dying breaths...
                Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                  Of course there are oodles of gravitas in New Lie.

Now let me think ........... oh maybe not !!
                  I think Gordon looks a lot more like a PM than Cameron... Cameron looks like the kind of PM you get in films like Love Actually.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    I think Gordon looks a lot more like a PM than Cameron... Cameron looks like the kind of PM you get in films like Love Actually.
                    Well, at least we know your voting criteria now...
                    Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                    X