• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yes, yes, yes, yes!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, yes, yes, yes!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sciencean...althy-men.html

Psychologists believe that to signal loyalty women orgasm more frequently if their man is rich. It indicates that they would be good marriage material, they claim.

They say a wealthy mate equals a more desirable mate and women demonstrate this by being more responsive in bed.

Lead researcher Dr Thomas Pollet, a Newcastle University psychologist, said: "We found that women report more frequent orgasms the higher their partner's income is.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sciencean...althy-men.html

Psychologists believe that to signal loyalty women orgasm more frequently if their man is rich. It indicates that they would be good marriage material, they claim.

They say a wealthy mate equals a more desirable mate and women demonstrate this by being more responsive in bed.

Lead researcher Dr Thomas Pollet, a Newcastle University psychologist, said: "We found that women report more frequent orgasms the higher their partner's income is.

I can verify this. My missus moans constantly when I am boning her.
    That reminds me, must fix that fence

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I await threaded's comment!
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Sound good doesn't it. Yet if you're very rich, it can also be a problem. A woman writhing in extasy under you every time, two or more times a jump, so to speak, means you can have difficulties finishing off yourself.

So I'm told, that is.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

It also helps if you are well endowed.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            It also helps if you are well endowed.
            oh! so THATS what she was on about
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

Commendable research, however it raises as many questions as it answers. For instance:
              • Who cares if women organism
              • In what way is being seen as marriage material even remotely a good thing
              • Was the article written by a woman?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                Commendable research, however it raises as many questions as it answers. For instance:
                • Who cares if women organism
                • In what way is being seen as marriage material even remotely a good thing
                • Was the article written by a woman?
                WHS

Comment

Also did they conduct a double blind test?

Never tried it blind folded, but sounds like fun.
                  Originally posted by cailin maith
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

women think they are soooo great because they can fake an orgasm.

Hows about faking an entire relationship so you can get a BJ ?

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                    X