• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Payscheme Plus HMRC Enquiry

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payscheme Plus HMRC Enquiry

Hello Friends,
    I have used Payscheme Plus (Talent Management) in the past for 1 year, now I have enquiry from HMRC over benefit received from Payscheme Plus (Talent) has anyone has experienced this situation?
    How helpful Payscheme Plus?
    Payscheme Plus EBT (EMployee Based Trust) scheme is any good to save your self from hector?

Many Thanks,
    C

Comment

Originally posted by contractor100 View Post
      Hello Friends,
      I have used Payscheme Plus (Talent Management) in the past for 1 year, now I have enquiry from HMRC over benefit received from Payscheme Plus (Talent) has anyone has experienced this situation?
      Payscheme Plus EBT (EMployee Based Trust) scheme is any good to save your self from hector?

Many Thanks,
      C
      Erm, thats not what EBT stands for
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Hello Friends,

Many Thanks,
        C
        Havn't used Paycheme myself, but in general terms the only thing that will avoid undue attention from Hector is PAYE through a Brolly, or your own Ltd with a good accountant. Anything else is, IMO, asking for trouble.

I suggest you contact Talent Management yourself and ask them.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Hello Friends,

Many Thanks,
          C
          Can you provide any more info, as I'm a bit confused by your post.

Is the scheme you are on EBT/loan based? Or does it use some other mechanism to pay?

As previously stated, EBT = Employee Benefit Trust.

Comment

Originally posted by dezze View Post

Is the scheme you are on EBT/loan based? Or does it use some other mechanism to pay?

start your own thread dude, this is the BN66 thread

Comment

Originally posted by poppy01 View Post
              start your own thread dude, this is the BN66 thread

Err, I think this might be the Payscheme Plus HMRC Enquiry thread.

Comment

Originally posted by dezze View Post

Hi,
                I was using Loan base facility and looks like HMRC is interested to query on this element.

C

Comment

You need to contact TRM and they will advise you what to do. I am in the same situation.

Comment

contractor100 and chipmunk, what was the outcome of your HMRC query? please let me know asap! thanks :-) I owe u one :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X