• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

hide your bling

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hide your bling

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sussex/7836955.stm
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

"People are urged to report their suspicions about apparently wealthy people with no legitimate income."

I can think of a couple on here. where do I report them?

Comment

Last year the force emblazoned the logo Operation Payback on a convicted drug dealer's BMW convertible to highlight the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002.

Oi! I'm not a drug dealer! I just happen to like 20" alloys and blacked out windows on my car.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Oi! I'm not a drug dealer! I just happen to like 20" alloys, blacked out windows and a brace of skanky crack whores on my car.
        I think that may be where you are going wrong
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Another, much needed, shop a neighbour scheme
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Dear Mr Policeman,

I would like to report the unusual expenditure pattern of a Mr G Brown. He has recently been flashing a large wad of cash around the place, buying banks, buying big NHS databases and guaranteeing mortgages, and for the life of me, I have no idea where he’s getting all this money. I know he gets a certain amount in taxes each year, but he’s spending much more than I think he’s getting and I think you should investigate his financial affairs. In the mean time, I’d love an armoured Jag, even if it is second hand.

Yours sincerely

Tester

PS I’ll give you his address for a tenner
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Oi! I'm not a drug dealer! I just happen to like 20" alloys and blacked out windows on my car.
              WHS
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Personally I would ring the police up and ask them what the hell 'bling' is? There is no definition in my dictionary and I would require to know exactly what it is. I could report the Chief Inspector because he has a flash car and house yet for me he has no discernable job
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Me too!

22" are a bit extreme though!

Comment

Working...
                  X