• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The final word on SKA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The final word on SKA

There is no SKA news. And there never will be.

HTH
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

SKA news is crap. I prefer CH4.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      There is no SKA news. And there never will be.

HTH
      Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I think those posts warrant another full chapter in Atw's memoirs when he reminisces about his dark days spent in Brum posting on a contractor website and reveals to all his thoughts on them.

Comment

Speaking of get rich quick schemes - has anyone thought of this one - instead of selling goods in shops and stores - you could advertise and evn display the goods on websites and customers who can access your website can order and even pay online for the goods could be a winner - eh ?

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
          Speaking of get rich quick schemes - has anyone thought of this one - instead of selling goods in shops and stores - you could advertise and evn display the goods on websites and customers who can access your website can order and even pay online for the goods could be a winner - eh ?
          Are you planning on actually delivering their orders as that would surely impede on the 'quick' part of the scheme

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
            never
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              Are you planning on actually delivering their orders as that would surely impede on the 'quick' part of the scheme
              Right hadnt thought that bit though I guess - perhaps this is where my business model falls to the ground.

Then again - perhaps they could always just turn up at a shop and get it from there if it makes life easier.

Comment

latest news
                SKA has been bailed out by Gordon Brown

Comment

The poor guy has been flogging himself with this thing for years and it is still total crap.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Methane?

C4 - Shirley?

Comment

Working...
                    X