• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unbenched!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbenched!

So this morning I heard the gig I went for last week was being sourced internally. Thought I was a dead cert so really depressed! But I had to concentrate hard on interview this afternoon.

Half way through my phone bleeped with a call. picked up the message afterwards.

Clientco want to unbench me at same rate!

I can't tell you how happy I am : especially after such a rolercoaster day!

Well done old devil

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Well done old devil

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

wow that is pure luck..

I am on the bench and I haven't had a single call

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
          Well done old devil
          Thank you kind Sir

Comment

Originally posted by trsisko View Post
            wow that is pure luck..

I am on the bench and I haven't had a single call
            This is a very good point! I was thinking just after the phone call I am either f**king lucky or f**king clever. And I am as stupid as pig s**t.......

Comment

Congratulations!

The best bit is your tits will get bigger also......oh wait wrong thread

Though I am seeing the market pick up here also.

Comment

Comment

Great news BP
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    So this morning I heard the gig I went for last week was being sourced internally. Thought I was a dead cert so really depressed! But I had to concentrate hard on interview this afternoon.

Half way through my phone bleeped with a call. picked up the message afterwards.

Clientco want to unbench me at same rate!

I can't tell you how happy I am : especially after such a rolercoaster day!

Well done Brillo!!!

Although a bit strange how ClientCo cant make up their minds
                    'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
                    Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X