• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recruitment Agencies..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recruitment Agencies..

Hi,

I am working as an IT contractor since Oct 2007 and since then out of work for around a month and half or so.

I am just curious to know you guys' opinion about the calls you receive.. how many of the calls you receive are constructive?

- There are some who keep calling regularly and try to find out the clients I been to for interviews..

- There are some who try to get same info and say they are going to forward profile to client and send me the job specification.. but neither mail comes nor the agent turns up..

- Are all the ads on job site are real or agencies are doing some speculative search..

- Will I enter into bad books of angencies if I deny providing references?

From your experience can you share your views or guide readers on how to tackle the agencies and how much information we should disclose to the agencies?

Thanks in advance..

Parry

??

??

Comment

Working...
    X