• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Double Boomed - House Prices rise

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double Boomed - House Prices rise

...in Baghdad. in between the booms, house prices have also boomed.
    Boomed!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Boomed!
    When there's blood on the streets etc

Comment

Boomed!
      Doesn't Cybercnut live in Baghdad?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Doesn't Cybercnut live in Baghdad?
        If only ...
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

If only ...
          Apparently he is off to Brazil in a while. Do they have internet access there?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            For the sake of the rest of you I hope not, I've had that particular troll on ignore for several weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              they do, although it depends where abouts in Brazil he's going, it's a huge country

Full of robbers, theives and murders too so there is still hope
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                they do, although it depends where abouts in Brazil he's going, it's a huge country

Full of robbers, theives and murders too so there is still hope
                If we can get him to drive around in Sao Paulo in the back of a white limo, and make sure it stops at every set of traffic lights - the problem will be solved. Very quickly.

Not that he's been much of a bother since sticking him on ignore.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
                  If we can get him to drive around in Sao Paulo in the back of a white limo, and make sure it stops at every set of traffic lights - the problem will be solved. Very quickly.

Not that he's been much of a bother since sticking him on ignore.
                  I think Rio is potentially more dangerous... its very very easy to wander into the "wrong" area

Having said that, when I was in Brazil the only time i ever felt threatened was in Sao Paulo
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    I think Rio is potentially more dangerous... its very very easy to wander into the "wrong" area

Having said that, when I was in Brazil the only time i ever felt threatened was in Sao Paulo
                    Me too - Sao Paulo scared the b'jesus out of me. Never, ever again.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                    X