• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Microsoft Partner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft Partner

quick question, got a tender running at the minute, and one tendering supplier says that part of the MS partnering programme you have to build the software to be compatible with MS OS. is this true?

reason for asking is that another supplier is trying to factor in charges for validation post dev to show each product (output) developed on their solution is compatible with MS OS...
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

No idea what you're getting at - please re-phrase.

The MS Partner programme doesn't stipulate anything about making apps work with MS apps. But you can't use any of the software you get throug being a Partner in a production environment and your'e not allowed to resell it.

Helps? Maybe, maybe not.

Comment

Working...
    X