• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just in case you were interested

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just in case you were interested

Some fella is becoming the next prez in the USA. Not that you'd know from reading this board today...
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    Some fella is becoming the next prez in the USA. Not that you'd know from reading this board today...
    Yes, and best of luck to him. He’ll need it.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I'm not turning the telly or radio on today as the media are creaming their pants endlessly about this.

Fair dos to the chap but FFS!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Black Man Given Nation's Worst Job
        Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
          I'm not turning the telly or radio on today as the media are creaming their pants endlessly about this.

Fair dos to the chap but FFS!
          It's not just me then. It's worse than when Blair entered number 10.

Comment

Will he end the recession and make everything better?
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I have a really nice TV but if I catch TV coverage of septics woopin' and hollerin' I'm going to want to put my foot through it.

Yeeha go USA!
              Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                It's not just me then. It's worse than when Blair entered number 10.
                But not as bad as when Blair entered Cherie, to be fair.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  I'm quite sure that some Lee Harvey Oswald-a-like is being trained as we type...
                  I thought the alien overlords never revealed their plans?
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                  X