• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Zitgasm

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zitgasm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGcXKIK6GXg&fmt=18

I've put the URL to the high quality version, just for that extra grossness.

I think that this is one of those URL's I'll pass on...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

OMG, I feel sick.

I've never been more sickened by something I've seen on you tube.

Please folks...you do NOT WANT to click that link, nor play it during lunchtime in the office, as you walk away from your PC.
      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

I think the more switched on of us realised that
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Aw no, i couldnt stop myself clicking it. What the hell is that stuff coming out at 1:19? Nooooo.

Comment

That's a boil not a zit.

I have no idea how/why he left it so long to get it sorted.

Maybe he's single and has nobody looking out for him.
            Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
              OMG, I feel sick.

I've never been more sickened by something I've seen on you tube.

Please folks...you do NOT WANT to click that link, nor play it during lunchtime in the office, as you walk away from your PC.
              The clue was in the title

Comment

Better out than in.

Comment

Havn't watched it but I can guess

My ex is a gp and one of her favorite jobs while training as a junior doctor was lancing boils and cysts. She particularly liked the ones where she had to go digging around inside to get the solid lumpy bits out.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Think that's bad? I tried clicking on one of the related links and it said something to the effect that it was so gross that I had to sign in/up first.

Comment

Working...
                    X