• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

restaurant recommendations in Munich

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

restaurant recommendations in Munich

afternoon all,

am settling in nicely here in snowy Munich and as the title suggests, im looking for some nice places to eat, not necessarily the most expensive but just a good food restaurant..

cheers
    Chef
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

check out Toytown

am in Munich myself....

have you checked out the restaurant reviews on the www.toytowngermany.com website?

I know cool place in the centre that does a huge mixed fish platter with salad for something like 12 euro...absoloute bargain, the meat platter's cheaper. Opitjado or something like that it's called...if you walk down Tal from Marienplatz it's down the first or second left side road, there's an A frame advertising sign pointing the way.

As far as a quality meal goes for a fair price...hmmm...blimey that's tricky to answer. Scarily nowhere really springs to mind. Often it all seems a little pricey when you look at the quality. Good sushi from Kim Sushi (look on net, two branches I think).
    Nice nanchos if you get the luxury version from Don someone or other on the corner of Giselestr and Leopold.
    Oliver

Comment

Working...
    X