• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do you do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you do

When your manager is an outrageous and I mean outrageous flirt.. … and is he is sooooo very very scrumptious too

Originally posted by SandyDown
    When your manager is an outrageous and I mean outrageous flirt.. … and is he is sooooo very very scrumptious too
    Any good at polishing?

Comment

Film yourselves in bed, put the file on a website and post the link here.
      HTH
      We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

That all depends on how much your marriage vows mean to you darling. Oh and the chances of getting caught of course.
        You could always do the Mon to Fri Im single contractor thing like most of the others do!
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
          That all depends on how much your marriage vows mean to you darling. Oh and the chances of getting caught of course.
          You could always do the Mon to Fri Im single contractor thing like most of the others do!
          Lonely man why so Jealous ?? no body loves you ??

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
            Film yourselves in bed, put the file on a website and post the link here.
            HTH

SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
              I've obviously missed that trick.

Comment

Lonely man why so Jealous ?? no body loves you ??
                Jealous of him sweety, jealous of him, would that I could attract your attention so, but I could not cheat no matter what. Flirt a lot, but not cheat.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

What did you do last time ?

Did you get caught ?

If Yes - I shouldn't bother just get the rampant Rabbit out and think of him during those long lonely evenings in your hotel room.

If No - Let him give you one.

Simple really !

Comment

Originally posted by supremepods
                    What did you do last time ?

Did you get caught ?

If Yes - I shouldn't bother just get the rampant Rabbit out and think of him during those long lonely evenings in your hotel room.

If No - Let him give you one.

Simple really !
                    I don't think you are the real Spod... the real real authentic Spod will come up with something like " Sandy is a Bloke" !!

btw: no I didn't get caught... but got no one to catch me anyway !!

Comment

Working...
                    X