• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When should we start to blame Obama?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When should we start to blame Obama?

How long should CUK give Obama before forgetting that the seeds of economic woe were sown under Bush?

Poll coming soon.
    A couple of years
    25.00%
    A few months
    15.00%
    5 minutes
    15.00%
    America's current problems are due to Obama
    5.00%
    Bring back Bush. Everything was fine under Bush
    5.00%
    I blame Clinton
    10.00%
    AndyW for president
    25.00%

I thought we decided yesterday that he had had long enough.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...back-bush.html

Comment

The USA is in such a mess - economically, politically, emotionally and morally - I think he has eight years. Monkey-boy was such a disaster for them that an amoeba would be an improvement.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
        The USA is in such a mess - economically, politically, emotionally and morally - I think he has eight years.
        If he can make a recognisable start in eight years he'll be doing very well.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Is there anyone else who thinks that the Republicans fielded a weak candidate because they didn't want to be in charge over the next couple of years?

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
            Is there anyone else who thinks that the Republicans fielded a weak candidate because they didn't want to be in charge over the next couple of years?
            Pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
              I didn't think John McCain was really such a weak candidate until he tagged up with that stupid bint Palin.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                I didn't think John McCain was really such a weak candidate until he tagged up with that stupid bint Palin.
                She totally ruined his chances, all that freaky driving out witches stuff, 17 year old daughter popping a sprog, list of mistakes is endless.

I actually now think she was put there by the party so that McCain would fail and not McCain himself. The very prospect of her getting the top job, which was very real due to his age and health record, scared the bejesus out of the voters.

Comment

Good andyw option

Comment

Working...
                  X