• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Message from US Government

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message from US Government

Message from US Government:

All Whites to report to the cotton fields first thing tomorrow morning .

Note to Mods:
    This is a joke!!! I'm not a racist!
    l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Has anyone checked Obama hasn't nicked anything from the oval office?

Comment

I liked the way he clamped down on lobyists. This was the most corrupt aspect of the Bush administration.
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Jesus Dim! Mine was light hearted, thats just rasist!

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
          Jesus Dim! Mine was light hearted, thats just rasist!
          Mine was just a ribbing about stereotypes. Yours was practically Nazi in it's razist nature!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

That ice looks very thin there!
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Next you'll be telling me Bernard Manning was a fat bigotted racist!

Comment

Sailing, wind...?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Have you seen the latest pictures of the oval office? Looks like Bush stripped it on his way out.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
                    Sailing, wind...?
                    Yes I can't believe you posted that!

Comment

Working...
                    X