• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are there any Labour voters left here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any Labour voters left here?

I'm sure we have some symphathisers left on this board. Please come out so that we can line you up ready for the firing squad.

I, nor my family, including my children's children, will NEVER vote Labour again.

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
    I'm sure we have some symphathisers left on this board. Please come out so that we can line you up ready for the firing squad.

I, nor my family, including my children's children, will NEVER vote Labour again.
    You voted for this lot?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Peoplesoft Bloke
      Dang65
      Snaw
      Bagpiss

There's loads of Labour Luvvies here creaming themselves with delight everytime Brown drops that slack jaw and pledges another £200bn of tax payers money to the bankers retirement fund.

Comment

Right, I vote Labour because I can see Political parties for what they are I don't subscribe to media brainwashing?

Hypocritical
        Self serving
        Identikit policies
        Short termist (if that's a word)
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

At least they've got a handle on crime:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7844455.stm
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Is that a double negative or should never be ever?
            Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Peoplesoft Bloke
              Dang65
              Snaw
              Bagpiss
              Not me, mate. Always voted Lib Dem, for all the use that does.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                Right, I vote Labour because I can see Political parties for what they are I don't subscribe to media brainwashing?

Hypocritical
                Self serving
                Identikit policies
                Short termist (if that's a word)

You're obviously quite young and not seen the benefit of any other government than this lying, thieving lot.

Comment

I accept that all governments are a bit unreliable, so I lean towards the party that puts balancing the books higher on their agenda. That has never been the Labour party.

However, I did vote for them once, not long after leaving school, before I got a proper job and understood balancing the books.

Comment

Not me, no, never..... well until the Tories have had 10 years, then I will be fed up with them again.
                    Originally posted by cailin maith
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Working...
                    X