• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wimmin' in Management

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wimmin' in Management

http://www.wimonline.org/wim/

Anyone else think that this is some sort of club for Spinsters, the Barren and Lesbians?

All this "Glass Ceiling" bollocks in this day and age? Surely it's just that most women end up having kids and their priorities change. Apart from certain groups of course....
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Ahhhh, so many lovely ladies there, just ripe for the picking.

Which one would you do ?

Unfortunately tonight I have a headache !
    Last edited by DirtyOldMan; 29 September 2005, 00:07.

Comment

Bring 'em all on in suburban orgy style - you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire. One of them is DCJ's mum so I'm used to banging her anyway. I shall not reveal which in order to protect her modesty.

All I want to know is when will they be doing a Calendar Girls special and will it involve watersports?

Comment

Lucifer, there are quite a few there, can I lend any assistance, I do have a talent for getting a fire rawing even in the wettest of conditions.
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Top row (left to right):

1 - shaggable but looks a bit neurotic
          2 - Holy Moly - no chance
          3 - Deffo - looks a saucy number

Bottom row (left to right):

1 - Images of Delia...warm buns, poached fish... mmmm
          2 - A little too old
          3 - Only is she removes the gnashers
          4 - A bit of rollypolly fun methinks
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

1, 3 and 1 me thinks.
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

The company I used to work for permanently once sent round a circular about their WIMMIN (Women Into Management) campaign. I changed the heading to COWS (Career Opportunities for Women Strategy).

I became a contractor shortly afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                Lucifer, there are quite a few there, can I lend any assistance, I do have a talent for getting a fire rawing even in the wettest of conditions.
                I reckon bottom row number 4 is a right dirty bird. Anyone else want to join n5gooner, hyperD and I in sampling everything that life has to offer? I'd rather bang some of those ladies than Kate Moss any day and it'd be a real eye-popping experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Masher
                  The company I used to work for permanently once sent round a circular about their WIMMIN (Women Into Management) campaign. I changed the heading to COWS (Career Opportunities for Women Strategy).

I became a contractor shortly afterwards.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                    I reckon bottom row number 4 is a right dirty bird. Anyone else want to join n5gooner, hyperD and I in sampling everything that life has to offer? I'd rather bang some of those ladies than Kate Moss any day and it'd be a real eye-popping experience.
                    not sure about #4 but Kate Moss - yes I'd do that....sorry folks its just the way it is.....
                    SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                    X