• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lost Season 5

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Season 5

About to watch episodes 1 and 2
    Coffee's for closers

Wgaf!!
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I have never seen Lost, but I've had the boxed set of season 1 for about 4 months now, Its still in its cellophane. Should I watch it?
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
        Wgaf!!
        People who enjoy the series and are engaged with the narrative.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          People who enjoy the series and are engaged with the narrative.
          My point is, you can only string out a story about a crashed plane on a small island for one, possibly two series.

Anyone still hanging in there probably has an account at the local cash and carry for their pot noodles!!!
          Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
            I have never seen Lost, but I've had the boxed set of season 1 for about 4 months now, Its still in its cellophane. Should I watch it?
            They find a hatch. That's all that happens. I'd save 20 hours of your life if I were you!
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Are they still sitting inside that hatch having to put a code into a computer ?

Rhubarb

Comment

I kept thinking "I really should get around to watching Lost some time, there must be somehting about it that so many people rave about it."

Then they jumped the shark, sorry I meant , moved the Island.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Series one is pretty cool and not that complicated, series 2 is largely the same. Series 3 has a major jolt and then series 4 kind of continues in this vein.

They do keep finding ways to string it out / keep it interesting, it gets stranger and stranger though... by series 3/4 it is NOT about a bunch of people who crashed on an island anymore.

I'll be getting S5 on DVD to add to the collection, they apparently have the rest of the story mapped out to the end of S6 or S7 (can't remember) when it will end.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    I kept thinking "I really should get around to watching Lost some time, there must be somehting about it that so many people rave about it."

Then they jumped the shark, sorry I meant , moved the Island.
                    Stop spoiling it...

...and I think the whole point of Lost is virtually everything is totally weird, it's not meant to be believable. It's virtually sci-fi.

Plus, the thing you mention is about 80 episodes in, the first 2 series are more 'sane'.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X